Refund and Terms of Service
1. From 13 June 2014, the Consumer Contracts Regulations – which implement the European Consumer Rights Directive into UK law – apply to all purchases you make at a distance, for example online or over the phone.
We are only obliged to offer a refund on defective products. Unless otherwise arranged, all other items may be exchanged where possible, or a credit note will be issued. We regret however that we are unable to provide refunds for any vinyl records that are returned unsealed.
2. Please get in touch assign as you wish to return an item. Products damaged in transit should be reported within 48 hours of receipt. Other faults should be reported within 7 days. Please keep ALL packaging until you are satisfied with the products therein.
3. Goods will only be refunded if returned is in an unopened re-saleable condition with the exception of items in clause 5.
4. It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to ensure that returned goods are adequately packaged. Items considered to be damaged due to either mistreatment or by inadequate return packaging may not be refunded or may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
5. Faulty goods will be either refunded or replaced.
6. The decision of Mellotone Direct is final.
7. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
RETURNING AN ITEM:
Once both parties are satisfied that a return is necessary, please pack your item(s) to be returned securely in the original packaging and contact us for a returns label.
CANCELLING AN ITEM:
Under the United Kingdom’s Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within 14 days of delivery. This applies to all our products.
To cancel this contract, please get in touch for further instructions. The cost of returning the goods is not covered in the above directive. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. You will be refunded within 30 days.
Your statutory rights are not affected.